Branding for the RCN's Safe Staffing campaign
Branding for near zero emission freight transport & distributed power technology group.
Branding for Brighton based waxing company.
Branding and web design for London digital print company
Branding for mixed reality agency
Branding for a Brighton based 3D scanning and performance capture company
Branding and web design for London music charity
Branding and web design for one of the UK's leading ecommerce and software agencies
Branding and web design
Branding for one of the North East's leading artists
Branding for south London sixth form college
Branding for one of the world's largest power events
Branding and marketing materials
The branding process
We’ll start by discussing your new business, or reviewing your existing branding:
- What is the brand positioning and personality?
- Who are the target audience?
- Competitor analysis and evaluation
Brand identity development
Following the brief and evaluation phase, we’d develop a range of visuals:
- Exploration of initial logo designs
- Colour palettes & typography
- Development of favoured options
Once the final visuals are agreed, we’d provide the following brand assets:
- Logo files in all required variants
- Social media icons
- Brand guidelines document